11 April 2009

Spring is in the Air!

I had to work early on Friday and missed my special Evey time because I was trying to meet a deadline at work. It was really a bummer... until I drove up to the house at the end of the day and saw Ian and Evey sitting on the front steps waiting for me!!! My furrowed brows and stress just melted away when I saw them there. It was finally nice enough to bring Evey outside!!

We enjoyed a nice long walk around Como Lake this morning. The whole family (all four of us... myself, Ian, Evey and Keya) started out from the Pavillion and walked the long way to Grandma and Grandpa's house. It was warm in the sun and a bit brisk - which felt great while exercising! Evey was covered and sleeping most of the time... during a short sprint of awake time, Daddy was making faces and making her smile... Keya trotting along beside... shepherding us along the path!

Evelyn was charming in her pink stripe pants and kitty cat hat! Beautiful spring!

1 comment:

joan said...

Evi is just beautiful. Thank you for posting the pictures. I just can't wait to see her -- and her parents again. Hugs and love to all.

Joan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...