A Day in the Life of a Child:
August Vacation to the Farm
 |
| I survived Lake Superior in August! |
There's nothing better than cooling off in the water after a long, hot day! We kicked and swam and ran towards the crashing waves of Lake Superior at our favorite swimming beach. We ran up and down the shore with Keya and met another little girl who was brave enough to venture in to the water.
 |
| Testing out the cool water in the Sioux River, Washburn, WI |
We had a wonderful time away from home - brought Keya along and Mommy's friend Shawn. It was fun to have so many things to do and such a big space to run around in and explore! I saw lots of butterflies (bzzz) and birds and flowers! We picked raspberries and ate them over ice cream (brrr). We explored the town and went to the book store, hardware store and coffee shop. Most of the time, I ran around outside!
No comments:
Post a Comment