04 January 2009

Two weeks!

Happy New Year!!!

An updated mommy and baby picture!! And here is daddy and Evelyn - daddy's storytime!


Tomorrow is Evelyn's 2 week birthday! Maybe I can bake cupcakes or cookies to celebrate! I can't believe how quickly the time flies... although it seems like we have always had her in our lives!

We brought Evelyn to her first church service today - she woke up during the homily and then the beautiful Epiphany music lulled her back to sleep! The choir had a chance to meet her and are already inquiring about when Evey will join!! I think mommy can go back to singing again sooner than first thought as well!!

3 comments:

jenny said...

yeah Erin! Congrats! She's so cute! I can't wait to hear more about the birth story...glad to hear you are stronger everyday!

Anonymous said...

You all couldn't look happier! These first few weeks priceless! Enjoy and take lots of pictures!

Anonymous said...

So cute! You look gorgeous Evey, Ian and Erin! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...