02 January 2009

Learning new things Every Day!!

Every day is amazing - I wake up and take a look at how much Evey has changed overnight... her nose is so cute and all her facial features are so defined! I think she has Ian's Eyes and mouth and my Nose and Chin. Her little expressions are so precious! She must take after her daddy with this pensive look and furrowed brow!! Grandma says that her hair is similar to mine... we'll see if she keeps the red or if her hair darkens to my color. We've been working on Following toys with her eyes and building her head and neck muscles. She moved herself from my right shoulder over to my left shoulder yesterday!! Every morning we do a little bit of baby exercises and baby yoga at night (mom's prenatal exercies help lull her to sleep). She already has a strong grip with her long fingers too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! What a little snuggle-buns, cutie-pie, can't help but smile every second I look at her!!! Love the action, attitude shots, I was cracking up at work today (in the most loving sort of way).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...