15 March 2009
Dance, Dance little Pookie!
Evelyn dances to music!! She was laying on her play quilt playing with her rattle when U2 came on in the background. Before long, she started moving her arms and legs and danced to the music! This went on for close to 15 minutes and she was cooing and "singing" the whole time! I was able to record her voice too (though I don't think I can post it here).
Music has already been so important in her life! We see how different music will make her dance or sleep or just listen! She still sleeps blissfully to the music at church (only waking up during the homily... too much talking?) and enjoys classical, acoustic, blues, baby lullabies and now U2!! Most special of all are the times when daddy plays his guitar for her. All those years of practicing Puff the Magic Dragon are put to use!
Posted by
Erin
at
9:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Say little pookie.
you're a wonder too see,
come on my little pookie won't you dance with me?
Post a Comment