skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Well, I have to say that Evey sure is her Grandma's (and Daddy's) Little Girl!! Her latest source of constant amusement is looking at the Alphabet Flower Cards! I have a set of 8X10 cards with brightly colored images of flowers and fairies for each letter of the alphabet. I teach her the name (and try to teach the latin name when I remember or if Ian is there to translate) of each flower!
The past few days, her flower "Friend" is Azalea. She will lay in her changing table or cradle and talk to her flower while I change her and then a bit longer when I am getting ready in the morning. She becomes very animated... much like she did with Mr. Frog! I will have to change the flower soon and see what she thinks. My guess is she has already become familiar with Azalea and will recognize "her" when I bring the card back!!
1 comment:
Well, that just means she getting ready to be sitting on the front steps to the porch of my house in Pittsburgh, right next to the azalea bush.
Post a Comment