She laughed for the first time Thursday night - every night we have playtime when I am changing her into her pajamas where we sing, dance, play patty cakes... This time, when we were playing Patty-Cakes and sang "put it in the oven for baby and Mommy" I crossed her arms across her chest in a big bear hug and she laughed with glee!! It was more than just a smile and giggle! I wanted to grab my phone and tape record it or get her to do it again but that would have broken the moment! There will be many more times!!
I also think she is beginning to teethe. She has been super drooly, her hands are constantly in her mouth (both hands at once... all her fingers) and she has started to get fussy/crabby for no reason and refuses to breastfeed at night when I know she should be hungry. Kiernan mentioned these are all signs that she is probably starting to teethe and all of her children began this early. I called her doctor's office and the pediatrician on call practically laughed at me saying that's a little early to begin to teethe... I paid them no regard and checked to make sure it was okay to give her oragel so she would be able to breast feed. Putting her Nuk in ice water also helps and she just sucks away!

She is growing so much too! She is starting to get the cute chubby little baby legs and she is definately getting taller! On Thursday she wore her first pair of Jeans and was so cute and looked so old in them! Sigh... she's not the little baby/newborn anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment